ACM Group Ltd, the largest privately owned Debt Acquisition Company in Australia with over 30 years industry experience, looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our energetic and experienced Sydney based collection team.
No previous collection experience required – We have a reputation for providing the BEST INDUSTRY TRAINING and our team will SUPPORT you the whole way through your journey.
So what are you waiting for? – Join today!!
As a collections trainee your major responsibilities will be:
- Building key relationships with your customers
- Making outbound/inbound calls
- Using your new investigation skills to locate your missing customers!
- Utilising respectful communication to negotiate payment and build rapport with your customers
What’s on Offer?
- Full time Permanent position
- Great CBD Location
- 2 Week initial training – easy to understand
- State of the art user friendly in-house software system
- We review your salary THREE times in your first 12 months
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Monthly presentations with generous bonuses and incentives (Team Luncheons!)
- Fantastic training & support staff
- Clear and Confident communication skills
- Experience dealing with customers in a contact centre environment or face to face
- Experience working towards KPI’s and targets
- Committed and proactive attitude
Monday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday to Friday 9:00am to 5.30pm
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and others like it please click here!
Please note you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.